1) Spent entire early portion of evening at Tai Chi with a delightful mix of people. Left happy. Sore, but happy.
2) Went briefly to compare homework answers at place which contained some of the same delightful mix of people, with the exception of one Hawk replacing one Foxe. Left angry, pissy, and irritated.
3) Don't like allowing others to copy homework answers. Don't mind at all if it's part of an explanation and they come to know the answers through interchange. But if they already know how to do it and just haven't bothered to install the smurfing software and expect me to let them copy a lengthy answer - they can just get off their high smurfing horse, take the twenty smurfing minutes to learn the software, and print out the smurfing answer themselves. Call me a smurfing goody-two-shoes, but that's the way my principles work.
4) Was touched by a Hawk's offer, as made by his soft side in the early evening. Got pissed off by his hard side later.
1) Feeling supremely irritated at Hawk. For the simple reason that I knew his soft side first, treasured it dearly, and then got exposed to his hard side. Which seems to irritate the smurfing squirrels out of me on a regular basis. More's the pity, since it's apparently the dominant side these days. It's unfair that initial impressions color everything so, but that's the way it goes.
1a) When and if Hawk reads this, I'm not entirely sure what response I'll get. Right now, I don't smurfing care. I told him once that if I was pissed at him, he'd hear it from me first. That was a promise made to his soft side. His hard side can blow my squirrels. Besides, this is from me, just not over smurfing IM.
2) Don't regret standing by principles. At all. Irritated that I had to call them in at all.
3) Foxe brings me lots of joy on a regular basis. Er macht das Deutsch sehr schoen. Und er tanze mit mich.