(1) Lobster lunch feasts. With the cracking and tearing and the succulent lobster innards.
(2) Manicures and pedicures, resulting in shiny, shiny hands and toes. Of shininess.
(3) Sweet peppermint ice creamy goodness from a place where the milk comes fresh from the mooing cows out front. Also, effectively having said ice creamy goodness for dinner. There are definite perks to being an adult sometimes.
(4) Hot almond orange tea with goodly additions of amaretto and Bailey's irish cream.
(5) Late night grilled corn on the cob, followed by wickedly good dark chocolate raspberry brownies and a tall glass of milk.
(6) Plans for listening to Yo Yo Ma and the Boston Symphony Orchestra play John Williams' Memoirs of a Geisha soundtrack tomorrow on the lawn at Tanglewood, with a picnic lunch and supremely gorgeous weather.
To sum up, w00t.