- There is key lime pie for the baking and taking.
- One can occasionally find a treyvadi in surrounding areas.
- One can find oneself surrounded by people in tattered angel costumes telling stories and stories and more stories.
- One can find onself singing marvelously minor, previously unknown, and yet easily learned Jewish three part rounds.
- One can be left in quiet mental gibbers at the gloriousness of a good, deep bass voice doing cantorial acrobatics.
- One can fall over giggling at the best Invader Zim impressions ever.
- One can eat pumpkin spice bread and scones and chocolate covered ginger.
- One can drink much, much tea of strange and interesting varieties.
- One can be involved in glitter massage scritch piles.
- One can sing excerpts from the Sadomasochist on the Roof and Tom Lehrer.
- One can talk to a regyt until the bright hours of the morning about secrets and stories and love and plots of Escher nose drawings.
- There is the love. There is always the love.
My fabulous weekend...
A very simple way to earn serious love-you-love-you-love-you points from me: Listen to me rue that I am not in LA to attend a fabulous 3 week…
Yay, linguistics blogs.
....for I passed my thesis defense. I'm a doctor, I'm a doctor! :: does happy dance :: And how long did it take my lab cohorts to change the sign…