- There is key lime pie for the baking and taking.
- One can occasionally find a treyvadi in surrounding areas.
- One can find oneself surrounded by people in tattered angel costumes telling stories and stories and more stories.
- One can find onself singing marvelously minor, previously unknown, and yet easily learned Jewish three part rounds.
- One can be left in quiet mental gibbers at the gloriousness of a good, deep bass voice doing cantorial acrobatics.
- One can fall over giggling at the best Invader Zim impressions ever.
- One can eat pumpkin spice bread and scones and chocolate covered ginger.
- One can drink much, much tea of strange and interesting varieties.
- One can be involved in glitter massage scritch piles.
- One can sing excerpts from the Sadomasochist on the Roof and Tom Lehrer.
- One can talk to a regyt until the bright hours of the morning about secrets and stories and love and plots of Escher nose drawings.
- There is the love. There is always the love.
My fabulous weekend...
So my friend ChadLeeezard recently pointed me at this: a brilliantly silly demonstration of different sorting algorithms via folk dance...no…
...is that volunteering at a ballroom festival from Thursday night through Monday morning will (a) have you witnessing a goodly amount of amazing…
...of the weekend that flew by far too quickly, leaving me with the disconcerting realization that I accomplished nearly nothing of what I wanted in…